If you’re currently in the market for a heavy duty bench scale, there are a wide array of options, which can all quickly become overwhelming. You likely are looking for a portable bench scale that is able to provide highly accurate readings. Depending on your capacity constraints, you may also be looking for a scale that can weigh a variety of items of different weights.
At Arlyn Scales, we offer a variety of different portable bench scale options depending on both your capacity and resolution needs. Before you purchase a scale from any other manufacturer, take a moment to learn a bit more about our company as well as the different portable bench scales we offer for a variety of industrial applications.
Why Purchase a Bench Scale from Arlyn Scales?
At Arlyn Scales, we understand that an industrial bench scale may be the lifeblood of your entire business. For this reason, it’s important that you choose to purchase an industrial scale that’s created to be extremely durable so it can stand up to the rigors of surviving in an industrial environment such as yours. The team at Arlyn Scales has been hard at work designing and manufacturing scales for more than 30 years. This dedication to the industry has allowed us to continuously innovate and consistently produce high-quality industrial scales that simply can’t be matched in terms of features or price. Below are just a few of the reasons why our customers continue to come back to our company when it’s time to purchase a new industrial scale for their business.
- Cutting Edge Technology – Because of our extensive experience in the industry, we’re constantly working to release new scale features that make our scales easier to work with. A few of these features include our Arlyn UpScale Touchscreen Indicator, as well as our patented Ultra Precision Scales powered by our Surface Acoustic Wave technology. Each of these innovations was created after seeing gaps in the industry. At Arlyn Scales, we work closely with our customers on a daily basis so that we can ensure our products are always making their jobs easier, rather than more difficult.
- Custom Industrial Bench Scales – Many scale manufacturers are not set up in such a way where they’re able to produce custom industrial scales. This is often because their design teams may be located in one place and their manufacturing teams are located somewhere else completely. With Arlyn Scales, you’re getting a team of scale experts that work side by side to meet your exact needs, whether that’s a scale we have that’s considered an off the shelf model, or if we need to design and manufacture a fully customized solution to meet your needs.
- US Based Scale Design & Manufacturing – One of the primary reasons we’re able to offer custom bench scales is because all of our scales are designed and manufactured in our Long Island, New York factory. This approach allows us to control the entire scale design, production and quality control processes. We’re laser-focused on quality at Arlyn Scales and feel that if our design and manufacturing teams were disconnected we wouldn’t be able to produce a scale that met our high standards. Our design and manufacturing teams work together to spot any potential issues that could cause problems for our customers. This approach to teamwork as opposed to ‘passing the buck’ has allowed us to streamline our design and manufacturing processes so that we’re providing the best scale possible at a highly competitive price point.
- Scales Sold Directly to Our Customers – Once we decided that we were going to design and manufacture our own scales, it was only natural that we would sell them factory direct as well. This allows us to control the entire process so that each phase is constantly analyzed to ensure it is as efficient as possible. Through our factory-direct approach, we’re able to offer scales with a wide array of scale features that can’t easily be matched by our competitors.
Different Types of Industrial Bench Scales for Heavy Industrial Applications
If you’re looking to purchase a portable bench scale from Arlyn Scales, you’ll be delighted to know that we offer a wide range of options. Below are our three most popular bench scales:
- Series 6200 Bench Scales – These are our most cost-effective bench scales offering a wide range of capacities from 4 lbs. – 150 lbs., with resolutions of 0.0002 lb. for the 4 lb. model and 0.05 lb. for the 150 lb. model.
- Series D-6200 Bench Scales – These scales offer an improved resolution when compared to our Series 6200 Bench Scales. These scales offer capacities starting at 10 lbs. and go up to 100 lbs. The resolution of the 10 lb. model is 0.001 lb., while the resolution of the 100 lb. model is 0.01 lb.
- SAW Scales – If you’re looking for much higher accuracy when it comes to resolution and capacity, you’ll want to check out our SAW scales. The specifications of these scales are broken down in the table below:
|Scale Code||Capacity x Resolution|
|SAW-X||10 lb. x 0.0001 lb.|
|SAW-T||25 lb. x .0002 lb.|
|SAW-L||50 lb. x .0005 lb.|
|SAW-C||100 lb. x .001 lb.|
|SAW-H||200 lb. x .002 lb.|
Why Purchase a SAW Bench Scale?
While most strain gage bench scales measure stress or strain, our SAW scales measure displacement. This allows our scales to utilize a load cell that’s made from a much thicker material, which offers additional accuracy and less risk due to overloading or shock loading. While our SAW scales offer accuracy that’s many times superior to strain gage scales, they’re actually comparable when it comes to cost. If you’re looking for a highly versatile bench scale, you should most definitely investigate our SAW scales before making a final purchasing decision.
Learn More About Our Portable Bench Scales Today
We understand that we’ve given you quite a bit of information concerning our bench scales. If you still have questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to our team by phone today at 800-645-4301 or through our online contact form.