OverviewArlyn Scales took its current SAW Scale technology and took it to a new level. Premium Ultra Precision Scales are 2x the resolution of current generation SAW Scales and 40x the resolution of regular strain gauge scales. See more product details
Ultra SensitivityA regular 100 lb capacity scale offers resolution of 0.02 lb. The 100 lb Ultra Precision SAW scale gives a resolution of 0.001 lb. But the 100 lb Premium Ultra Precision Scale offers a resolution of 0.0005 lb. That is a resolution of 1:200,000 as compared to 1:100,000 of the current SAW scales and 1:5,000 of regular scales.
Ultra AccuracyRegular scales generally provide accuracy in the range of 0.1%. The Premium SAW scale accuracy is the same as current generation of scales, that is between 0.01% and 0.005%. It is still 10 to 20 times better. The internal resolution is up to 1 part in 2 million!
Ultra StableChanges in temperature cause changes in the weight reading for all scales. Arlyn’s SAW scales reduce this problem dramatically. Readings will change less than 3 parts per million for each change in temperature of 1 degree C.
Ultra CompactThe Premium Ultra Precision Scales are the only scales manufactured at Arlyn that come in ultra-compact design. The design features a 9" 8" stainless steel pan sitting on a 12" x 8" form. It also includes a built-in keypad and a 128x64 Dot Matrix LCD screen allowing for ultra portability.
Ultra RuggedEven though the scales are amazingly accurate, you do not have to be amazingly careful in using them. In fact, they can accept up to 2.5 times the rated load without damage. They are designed to be used in difficult industrial situations.
Ultra VersatileThe large, graphics digital indicator can be swiveled to any angle for easy viewing. These scales are available in many capacities, ranging from 10 lb all the way to 100 lb. A wide variety of communication options, including Ethernet, USB, and RS-232 give excellent versatility in connecting to other systems.
- UPSCALE-9 Indicator: Arlyn UpScale Touchscreen Indicator (separate enclosure)
- Analog: Analog Output 4 - 20mA
- Ethernet: Ethernet TCP/IP Connectivity
- WiFi: (UpScale Only) Wireless TCP/IP Connectivity
- Label Printer: Label, Paper, and Card Printer (must purchase RS232 option)
- Thermal Printer: (UpScale Only) POS Printer and Interface (Bluetooth/USB)
- Flow Rate: Flow Rate Measurement Program
- Data Logging: USB Memory Stick Data Logging
- Battery: Rechargeable Battery Pack
- RS-232: RS-232 Computer/Printer Port
- Parts Counting: Include Parts Counting Feature
- Set Point: Set Point Controller (for Filling Operations)
- Relay (AC/DC): Solid State Relays for Industrial Control
- USB: USB Port (Virtual COM Port Drivers)
- Time & Date: Time and Date output
- WinWedge: Data Collection Software (USB, RS232, etc.)
|Built-in Digital Indicator||Included 1" high graphics LCD digits. Updates between 0.1 to 0.5 sec. Adjustable|
|UPSCALE-9 Indicator||Upgrade to Arlyn UpScale 7" Color LCD Touchscreen. Fully Customizable|
|Dimensions||Pan Size: 9" x 8". Unit Dimensions: 12" x 8" x 3.5"|
|Power Requirements||117 VAC, 50/60 Hz. (Optional 24V supply available)|
|Accuracy||0.01% of Full Scale|
|Operating Temperature||10°F to 120°F|
|Sampling Rates||3 Hz, 30 Hz, and 100 Hz|
Capacities and Platform Sizes
|Capacity x Readability||10 lb x .00005 lb 5 kg x .02 g||25 lb x .0001 l 12 kg x .05 g||50 lb x .0002 lb 25 kg x .1 g||100 lb x .0005 lb 50 kg x .2 g|
|Linearity*||1:40,000 of Full Capacity|
|Response Time(avg)||Filtered: 0.5 sec - 1 sec Unfiltered: 0.01 sec - 0.2 sec|
|Display Update||0.4 sec|
|Allowable Ambient Temperature||10°F-120°F|
|Sensitivity Drift (15C-35C)*||approx.+/- 2 ppm|
|Pan Size||9" x 8"|
***ALL OTHER SIZES AND CAPACITIES ARE AVAILABLE***
***CALL THE FACTORY FOR PRICING AND DELIVERY***
***FOR MULTIPLE PLATFORM REQUIREMENTS WITH SINGLE DISPLAY, PLEASE CALL FACTORY***