Platform Scales – Series 3200 – Data Sheet
Configure and Buy at www.arlynscales.com/platform-scales
Arlyn Scales offers the Series 3200, all electronic, Digital Platform Scale. These quality Industrial Platform Scales are built to withstand every type of requirement. There are no moving parts to wear out, and the large digital display eliminates errors. It features four stainless steel load cells embedded in a welded frame for maximum shock and abuse resistance and a molded display enclosure with rubber gasket for water resistance.
Other features include easy installation, easy to read graphics LCD display, full numeric keypad, easy to use menu driven interface and large memory capacity. The indicator also offers Units Conversion, Net/Gross, Tare, Zero, and many other secondary functions. All ARLYN electronic scales are shipped to you direct from the factory, which allows the cost to be significantly lower than industry standard.
|Capacity||500lb (220kg)||1000lb (440kg)||1000lb (440kg)|
|Readability||0.1lb (0.05kg)||0.2lb (0.1kg)||0.2lb (0.1kg)|
|Internal Res.||1 part in 500,000||1 part in 500,000||1 part In 500,000|
|Platform Dimensions||20″ x 27″||20″ x 27″||36″ x 36″|
- Very Low Profile Platform – 20″ x27″ aluminum plate (optional Stainless Steel) only 1 7/8″ high. Many other sizes available.
- Very Accurate – Internal resolution up to 1:500,000, Nominal Resolution at 1:5000.
- Cost Effective – Includes features found on scales costing 5x more.
- Extremely Durable – Rugged, heavy-duty construction. Water resistant, gasketed, plastic housing.
- No Set Up or dealer services required. Automatic calibration. Adjustable leveling legs.
- Easy Operation – Pushbutton functions for automatic tare and unit conversion. Movable display head for easy viewing.
- Optional Touchscreen – Available with Arlyn UpScale touchscreen indicator as shown above.*
- Optional Stainless Steel – All models also available in (SS) stainless steel construction.
- Other Platform Sizes – Also available in 30″ x 30″, 27″ x 60″ and 48″ x 48″. Many other sizes available on request.
- Power Requirements – 117/220VAC, 50/60 Hz.
- DC-Rechargeable Battery – approx. 20 hours use*, overnight recharge (only available with MKE5 indicators)
- Accuracy – 0.1% of full scale
- Dimensions – 20″ x 27″ x 1.8″, 45lb shipping weight
- Tare, Zero Range – 100% of full scale
- Operating Temp – 14ºF to 104ºF
- Overload Condition -Display warning message at 102% of scale capacity. Mechanical stops prevent damage to 150% of capacity.
- Display Speed – 0.5 seconds, adjustable
- Weighing Features – Automatic calibration, eight unit conversions, net/gross, keyboard and digital tare with memory storage for tare and ID#s.
- UpScale Indicator Option – 7″ color touchscreen, visually driven user interface, user programmable extended accuracy parameters, multiple screen format choices, battery backup.
- Approved Version – Intrinsically Safe Approved scales available. Learn more…
- Other Options –RS-232, USB, Ethernet, Wi-Fi, 4-20 ma, label and ticket printers, programmable setpoints for filling, mixing and monitoring, rechargeable battery, stainless platforms and indicator, ramps, parts counting, custom and standard platform sizes up to 48″ x 48″.