||Capacity & Resolution
||10 lb x 0.0001 lb, 4600 g x .05 g
||12” x 12”
Not every industrial weighing situation requires the same resolution. While accuracy specifications and platform sizes may vary, they all need well designed, durable scales. Arlyn Scales offers quality Industrial Bench Scales ranging from our Standard 6200 strain gauge scales to the select level D-6200 family, all the way to the unrivaled accuracy of the SAW Ultra Precision scales. Explosion environment models are also available. In all cases, our Factory Direct cost is much, much lower than any other equivalent scale.
Sensitive Readings, but Not Sensitive to Use.
A stainless steel load cell means you’ll have a scale that can handle rough use and still provide precise weight results.
Easy to Use
Instead of a simplistic, hard to understand numeric readout, Arlyn Bench Scales utilize state of the art graphics display systems. This means that the scale operator can pay attention to his work, instead of trying to figure out how to make the scale work.
Series 6200 scales give excellent readability of 0.02 lb with a capacity of 100 lb. The D-620C doubles that readability to 0.01 lb, with the same capacity. Our SAW-C Ultra Precision unit provides an incredible readability of 0.001 lb, also with 100 lb capacity.
The modern industrial environment is interconnected. All Arlyn Scales are available with a wide variety of industry standard communication options including Ethernet, Wi-Fi, USB and RS-232.
- MKE-5 Digital Indicator: High Precision Push-button Indicator
- UPSCALE-9 Indicator: Arlyn UpScale Touchscreen Indicator
- Arm/Remote: Indicator attached to Arm or Cable to Platform
- Analog: Analog Output 4 - 20mA
- Ethernet: Ethernet TCP/IP Connectivity
- WiFi: (UpScale Only) Wireless TCP/IP Connectivity
- Label Printer: Label, Paper, and Card Printer (must purchase RS232 option)
- Thermal Printer: (UpScale Only) POS Printer and Interface (Bluetooth/USB connection)
- Flow Rate: Flow Rate Measurement Program
- Memory Stick: USB Memory Stick Datalogging
- NEMA: NEMA 4x stainless steel display enclosure
- Battery: Rechargeable Battery Pack
- RS-232: RS-232 Computer/Printer Port
- Parts Counting: Include Parts Counting Feature
- Set Point: Set Point Controller (for Filling Operations)
- Relay (AC/DC): Solid State Relays for Industrial Control
- USB: USB Port (Virtual COM Port Drivers)
- Time & Date: Time and Date output
- WinWedge: Data Collection Software (USB, RS232, etc.)
|MKE-5 Digital Indicator
||1" High Graphics LCD digits. Updates between 0.1 to 0.5 sec. Adjustable. (Swing Arm or Remote Cable)
||Upgrade to Arlyn UpScale 7" Color LCD Touchscreen. Fully Customizable. (Remote Cable only)
||Warning at 102% capacity, protected to 150% capacity.
||(620X and up) 12" x 16", Approximately 17 lbs shipping weight.
||117/220 VAC, 50/60 Hz. Optional 24VDC Available.
||0.1% of full scale.
||14°F to 104°F (-10°C to 65°C)
||Adjustable Filter constants, adjustable display speed, automatic calibration.
||3 Hz, 30 Hz, and 100 Hz