Starting at $1199Configure and Buy
OverviewFor factory use, the most important features of a drum scale are a low profile for ease of loading, a rail-less design that allows the load to overhang, and accuracy and durability. See more product details
For factory use, the most important features of a drum scale are a low profile for ease of loading, a rail-less design that allows the load to overhang, and accuracy and durability. Arlyn’s Series 3250 Drum Scales smoothly achieve all of these goals, with the added advantage of low, factory direct pricing.
Effortless LoadingWith a height of only 1 7/8” and a ramp included, it becomes a simple task to roll drums, canisters, pails and other items onto and off the scale platform. This unique design avoids the side rails found on other scales which means larger items can be easily weighed.
Stainless Steel Load SensorsThere are four load sensors embedded in the corners of the scale. These do the hard work of converting weight into an electrical signal. Arlyn machines these sensors out of stainless steel to make sure they continue to do their job under the difficult conditions found in factory situations.
Accurate ReadingsDrum Scales are used specifically for the goal of achieving accurate weight readings. Arlyn scales use modern digital techniques to provide the best results. When exceedingly precise weighing is required, consider our SAW Ultra Precision Scales.
Monitoring and ControllingWe offer a number of computer interface protocols, including USB, RS-232, Ethernet and Wi-Fi, to allow complete information exchange and control with computers, controllers and other in-plant equipment.
- MKE-5 Digital Indicator: High Precision Push-button Indicator
- UPSCALE-9 Indicator: Arlyn UpScale Touchscreen Indicator
- Analog: Analog Output 4 - 20mA
- Ethernet: Ethernet TCP/IP Connectivity
- WiFi: (UpScale Only) Wireless TCP/IP Connectivity
- Label Printer: Label, Paper, and Card Printer (must purchase RS232 option)
- Thermal Printer: (UpScale Only) POS Printer and Interface (Bluetooth/USB connection)
- Flow Rate: Flow Rate Measurement Program
- Memory Stick: USB Memory Stick Datalogging
- NEMA: NEMA 4x stainless steel display enclosure
- Battery: Rechargeable Battery Pack
- RS-232: RS-232 Computer/Printer Port
- Set Point: Set Point Controller (for Filling Operations)
- Relay (AC/DC): Solid State Relays for Industrial Control
- USB: USB Port (Virtual COM Port Drivers)
- Time & Date: Time and Date output
- WinWedge: Data Collection Software (USB, RS232, etc.)
|MKE-5 Digital Indicator||1" High Graphics LCD digits. Updates at 0.4 sec. Adjustable.|
|UPSCALE-9 Indicator||Upgrade to Arlyn UpScale 7" Color LCD Touchscreen. Fully Customizable.|
|Platform Size||36" x 36" x 1 7/8" high. Included ramp 36" x 18"|
|Power Requirements||117 VAC, 50/60 Hz.. 24VDC Optional|
|Accuracy||0.1% of full scale.|
|Operating Temperature||14°F to 104°F|
Capacities and Platform Sizes
|Product Code||Capacity & Resolution||Platform Size||Price|
|325D||500 lbs x 0.1 lb||36" x 36" x 1 7/8" (Ramp Size 36" x 18")||$1199|
***ALL OTHER SIZES AND CAPACITIES ARE AVAILABLE***
***CALL THE FACTORY FOR PRICING AND DELIVERY***