Arlyn Series SAW-xL – Large Ultra Precision Scales – Specification Sheet
Large Ultra Precision Scales – Series SAW-xL – Data Sheet
Configure and Buy at www.arlynscales.com/large-ultra-precision-scales
SURFACE ACOUSTIC WAVE TECHNOLOGY
Ideal for applications that monitor heavy weight cylinders, containers and tanks that require very high precision alerts, these scales are also used in every application where precision and extreme durability are important. Arlyn Scales introduces patented new SAW (Surface Acoustic Wave) Technology – a breakthrough in the scale industry. It utilizes an All Digital system to provide unrivaled accuracy that is 10x better than standard scales, with a resolution that is up to 20x better. It also offers excellent temperature stability and durability. In many situations, one higher capacity SAW scale can substitute for 2 or 3 standard scales of different capacities.
SAW scale technology was invented and developed by Arlyn. Not only is this scale extraordinary in accuracy, but it was also built to last with a diecast aluminum frame, stainless steel weighing pan, and click type switches. As with all of our scales, we only sell our scales factory direct. Other features include easy installation, easy to read graphics LCD display, full numeric keypad, and easy to use menu-driven interface. The indicator also offers Units Conversion, Net/Gross, Tare, Zero, and many other secondary functions.
|Capacity||200lb (90kg)||300lb (135kg)||500lb (225kg)||500lb (225kg)||1000lb (450kg)|
|Readability||0.002lb (1g)||0.002lb (1g)||0.005lb (2g)||0.005lb (2g)||0.005lb (2g)|
|Internal Resolution||1 part in 2,000,000||1 part in 2,000,000||1 part in 2,000,000||1 part in 2,000,000||1 part in 2,000,000|
|Pan Size||20″ x 23″||20″ x 23″||20″ x 23″||31.5″ x 31.5″||31.5″ x 31.5″|
- Ultra Accurate – Internal resolution to 1 part in 2,000,000.
- Ultra Durable – Massive heat-treated alloy load cell. 250% shock load protection. Large stainless platform. No Set-Up or dealer services required. Automatic calibration.
- Easy Operation – Pushbutton functions for automatic tare and unit conversion. Movable display head for easy viewing.
- Optional Touchscreen – Available with Arlyn UpScale touchscreen indicator as shown above.*
- Other Platform Sizes – Other sizes available on request.
- Certified CE –Manufactured in accordance to EU standards following EMC (2014/30/EU) & RoHS (2011/65/EU) Directives. (CE Mark on request)
- → Accuracy – 0.01% of Full Scale ←
- Power Requirements – 117/220VAC, 50/60 Hz Optional DC-Rechargeable battery approx. 20 hours use, overnight recharge. (only available with MKE5 Indicators)
- Linearity – approximately 1:40,000
- Temp Coefficient – 2 ppm/ ºC (-5 – 40 ºC )
- Creep – approximately 1:30,000
- Tare, Zero Range – 100% of full scale
- Included Display – 1” easy to read LCD with status annunciators
- Operating Temp – 10ºF to 120ºF
- Overload Condition -Display warning message at 102% of scale capacity. Resists mechanical damage to 250% of capacity.
- Display Speed – 0.4 seconds, adjustable
- Weighing Features – Adjustable constants, automatic calibration
- Approvals – Intrinsically Safe Approved scales available. Learn more…
- Options – Arlyn UpScale Touchscreen Indicator, Analog 4- 20mA output, USB Computer Port, RS-232 Computer Port, Ethernet and Wi-Fi Interface, adjustable rates, Time and Date output, Label, page, and ticket printers, Automatic Setpoints, Battery pack. (Limitations apply. Call for details)
Questions About This Model? Contact Us or visit www.arlynscales.com/large-ultra-precision-scales