ArlynGuard B – Approved Intrinsically Safe Bench Scales
Intrinsically Safe Bench Scales – ArlynGuard B – Data Sheet
Configure and Buy at www.arlynscales.com/scales/arlynguard-b
Take advantage of our Explosion Proof Scales that provide intrinsic safety at an affordable price. They feature a power-efficient Cortex-M microprocessor incorporated on a single circuit board. Their extremely low power consumption provides long battery life from three (3) rechargeable AA batteries. They also support external power supply through an intrinsically safe safety barrier. The scale features stainless steel load cells giving the scale superior overload protection for years of trouble free use.
Other features include easy installation, easy to read graphics LCD display, full numeric keypad, easy to use menu-driven interface and large memory capacity. The indicator also offers Units Conversion, Net/Gross, Tare, Zero, and many other secondary functions. Its housing is made from impact resistant nylon. The optional communications interface allows communication to non-hazardous areas, giving RS-232, USB, Ethernet TCP/IP, analog 4-20mA, and setpoint outputs.
|Capacity||5lb (2.2kg)||10lb (4.5kg)||25lb (11kg)||50lb (22kg)||100lb (45kg)||150lb (67kg)|
|Readability||0.001lb (0.5g)||0.002lb (1g)||0.005lb (2g)||0.01lb (5g)||0.02lb (10g)||0.05lb (20g)|
- Very Accurate – Internal resolution up to 1 part in 500,000. Nominal resolution at 1 part in 5000.
- Cost-Effective – Includes features found on scales costing 5x more.
- Extremely Durable– Rugged, water-resistant construction. No moving parts. Stainless load cell and platform.
- No Set-Up or dealer services required. Automatic calibration. Adjustable leveling legs.
- Adjustable IS Display – Easy to view from all angles.
- Parts Counting Option – Sampling, 100 memory locations.
- Power Requirements – Uses supplied (3) NiMH AA batteries. 1 extra set is provided with recharger. AC Power available with Safety Barrier.
- Accuracy – 0.1% of full scale
- Tare, Zero Range – 100% of full scale
- Operating Temp – 14ºF to 104ºF
- Overload Condition -Display warning message at 102% of scale capacity. Mechanical stops prevent damage to 150% of capacity.
- Display – Intrinsically Safe, 1” easy to read LCD with status annunciators
- Display Speed – 0.5 seconds, adjustable
- Electronics – Power efficient Cortex-M based system, self-test feature. All electronics on 1-plug board for easy service.
- Weighing Features – Adjustable constants, automatic calibration, 450 alphanumeric memory locations for tare, ID#s, etc.
- Options – Setpoints, RS-422/485, and other optional features provided through Safety Barrier giving RS-232, USB, Ethernet, analog, setpoints and other options.
Class I, II, III, Division 1, Groups A, B, C, D, E, F & G Class I, Zone 0, AEx ia IIC (T3 Ta=60C) Indoor Hazardous (Classified) Locations. Non-incendive for use in Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C and D Suitable for use in Class II, Division 2, Groups F & G, Class III, Division 2 indoor Hazardous (Classified) Locations.
This ArlynGuard scale is equipped with one or more of:
- Model MKE-5-IS(-a) Digital Weight Indicator System
- Load Cell Models 620-300-IS, 620-100-IS, 620-50-IS, 620-25-IS, 620-10-IS, 520-10000L-IS, 520-5000L-IS, 520-5000-IS, 520-2500-IS, 520-1250-IS, 320-500-IS and 320-250-IS
which are Factory Mutual (FM) Approved components as per Approval Standard 3600, 3610, 3611 and 3810