Starting at $1599Configure and Buy
OverviewA technology breakthrough can occasionally change an entire industry. Arlyn Scales newly patented Ultra Precision Scales provide ten times the accuracy of regular scales in a rugged, industrial package. See more product details
A technology breakthrough can occasionally change an entire industry. Arlyn Scales has accomplished this with our exciting, newly patented Ultra Precision Scales. Using an all digital Surface Acoustic Wave (SAW) transducer, these scales provide more than 10 times better accuracy than any other scale in its price range. As a bonus, they are also more rugged than regular scales, and can be used in a wide variety of industrial environments.
Ultra SensitivityA regular 100 lb capacity scale offers sensitivity of 0.02 lb. The 100 lb SAW scale gives amazing sensitivity of 0.001 lb! Other capacity scales give similar improvements.
Ultra AccuracyRegular scales generally provide accuracy in the range of 0.1%. SAW scale accuracy is between 0.01% and 0.005%, which is ten to twenty times better. The internal resolution is up to 1 part in 2 million!
Ultra StableChanges in temperature cause changes in the weight reading for all scales. Arlyn’s SAW scales reduce this problem dramatically. Readings will change less than 3 parts per million for each change in temperature of 1 degree C.
Ultra RuggedEven though the scales are amazingly accurate, you do not have to be amazingly careful in using them. In fact, they can accept up to 2.5 times the rated load without damage. They are designed to be used in difficult industrial situations.
Ultra VersatileThe large, graphics digital indicator can be swiveled to any angle for easy viewing. These scales are available in many capacities, ranging from 10 lb all the way to 1000 lb (See Large Ultra Precision Scales). A wide variety of communication options, including Ethernet, USB, and RS-232 give excellent versatility in connecting to other systems.
- MKE-5 Digital Indicator: High Precision Push-button Indicator
- UPSCALE-9 Indicator: Arlyn UpScale Touchscreen Indicator
- Analog: Analog Output 4 - 20mA
- Ethernet: Ethernet TCP/IP Connectivity
- WiFi: (UpScale Only) Wireless TCP/IP Connectivity
- Label Printer: Label, Paper, and Card Printer (must purchase RS232 option)
- Thermal Printer: (UpScale Only) POS Printer and Interface (Bluetooth/USB connection)
- Flow Rate: Flow Rate Measurement Program
- Memory Stick: USB Memory Stick Datalogging
- NEMA: NEMA 4x stainless steel display enclosure
- Battery: Rechargeable Battery Pack
- RS-232: RS-232 Computer/Printer Port
- Parts Counting: Include Parts Counting Feature
- Set Point: Set Point Controller (for Filling Operations)
- Relay (AC/DC): Solid State Relays for Industrial Control
- USB: USB Port (Virtual COM Port Drivers)
- Time & Date: Time and Date output
- WinWedge: Data Collection Software (USB, RS232, etc.)
|MKE-5 Digital Indicator||Included 1" high graphics LCD digits. Updates between 0.1 to 0.5 sec. Adjustable|
|UPSCALE-9 Indicator||Upgrade to Arlyn UpScale 7" Color LCD Touchscreen. Fully Customizable|
|Size||See Capacities and Platform Sizes|
|Power Requirements||117 VAC, 50/60 Hz. (Optional 24V supply available)|
|Accuracy||See Capacities and Platform Sizes.|
|Operating Temperature||10°F to 120°F|
|Sampling Rates||3 Hz, 30 Hz, and 100 Hz|
Capacities and Platform Sizes
|Capacity x Readability||200 lb x .002 lb 100 kg x 1g|
|Linearity*||1:40,000 of Full Capacity|
|Response Time (avg)||Filtered: 0.5 sec - 1 sec||Unfiltered: 0.01 sec - 0.2 sec|
|Display Update||0.4 sec|
|Allowable Ambient Temperature||10°F-120°F|
|Sensitivity Drift (15C-35C)*||approx.+/- 2 ppm|
|Pan Size||12" x 12"||12" x 16"|
***ALL OTHER SIZES AND CAPACITIES ARE AVAILABLE***
***CALL THE FACTORY FOR PRICING AND DELIVERY***