ArlynGuard S – Approved Intrinsically Safe Ultra Precision Scales – Specification Sheet
Intrinsically Safe Ultra Precision SAW Scales – ArlynGuard S – Data Sheet
Configure and Buy at www.arlynscales.com/scales/arlynguard-s
The Ultra Precision Scale is the flagship product of Arlyn Scales. But now, it comes in Intrinsically Safe version as well. The new Explosion Proof ArlynGuard S comes equipped with an Intrinsically Safe Ultra Precision SAW Load Cell sensor that provides 10x the accuracy of regular scales. Its extremely low power consumption provides long battery life from three (3) rechargeable AA batteries. It also supports external power supply through an intrinsically safe safety barrier. If your needs require a scale that needs to have a readable resolution of 1:100,000, to operate in explosive, flammable and hazardous conditions, then the ArlynGuard S would be a perfect scale for that application.
It also offers excellent temperature stability and durability. In many situations, one higher capacity SAW scale can substitute for 2 or 3 standard scales of different capacities. SAW scale technology was invented and developed by Arlyn. As with all of our scales, we only sell our scales factory direct. Other features include easy installation, easy to read graphics LCD display, full numeric keypad, and easy to use menu-driven interface. The indicator also offers Units Conversion, Net/Gross, Tare, Zero, and many other secondary functions. The optional communications interface allows communication to non-hazardous areas, giving RS-232, USB, Ethernet TCP/IP, analog 4-20mA, and setpoint outputs.
Regular Sized Ultra Precision Scales (Intrinsically Safe Models)
|Capacity||10lb (5kg)||25lb (12kg)||50lb (22kg)||100lb (44kg)||200lb (90kg)|
|Readability||0.0001lb (0.05g)||0.0002lb (0.1g)||0.0005lb (0.2g)||0.001lb (0.5g)||0.002lb (1g)|
|Pan Size||12″ x 12″||12″ x 12″||12″ x 12″||12″ x 12″||12″ x 12″|
|Pan Size (-16)||NA||12″ x 16″||12″ x 16″||12″ x 16″||12″ x 16″|
Large Ultra Precision Scales (Intrinsically Safe Models)
|Capacity||200lb (90kg)||300lb (135kg)||500lb (225kg)||500lb (225kg)||1000lb (450kg)|
|Readability||0.002lb (1g)||0.002lb (1g)||0.005lb (2g)||0.005lb (2g)||0.01lb (5g)|
|Pan Size||20″ x 23″||20″ x 23″||20″ x 23″||31.5″ x 31.5″||31.5″ x 31.5″|
- Ultra Accurate – Internal resolution up to 1:2,000,000.
- Ultra Durable – Massive heat treated alloy load cell.
- Construction – Large stainless platform. 250% shock load protection.
- No Set Up or dealer services required. Automatic calibration.
- Easy Operation – Pushbutton functions for automatic tare & unit conversion.
- Other Platform Sizes – Other sizes available on request.
- → Accuracy – 0.01% of Full Scale ←
- Power Requirements – Uses supplied (3) NiMH AA batteries. 1 Extra set is provided with recharger. AC Power available with Safety Barrier.
- Linearity – approximately 1:40,000 (typical)
- Sensitivity Drift– +/- 5 ppm/ ºF (60F – 95F )
- Creep – approximately 1:30,000 (typical)
- Tare, Zero Range – 100% of full scale
- Operating Temp – 10ºF to 120ºF
- Included Intrinsically Safe Display – 1” easy to read LCD with status indicators.
- Overload Condition – Display warning message at 102% of scale capacity. Resists mechanical damage to 250% of capacity.
- Display Speed – 0.5 seconds, adjustable
- Weighing Features – Adjustable constants, automatic calibration
- Options – Setpoints, RS-422/485, and other optional features provided through Safety Barrier giving RS-232, USB, Ethernet, analog, setpoints and other options.
Intrinsically Safe Ratings and Approvals
SAW-IS Load Cells
Intrinsically Safe for use in Class I, II and III, Div. 1, Groups A, B, C, D, E, F and G; Temperature Class T3C Tamb = -25°C to +40°C; Temperature Class T3B Tamb = -25°C to +60°C in accordance with Control Drawing No.7334; Intrinsically safe apparatus for use in Class I, Zone 0, AEx ia IIC T3 Ta = -25°C to+60°C; in accordance with Control Drawing No. 4013; Non-incendive for use in Class I, II, III, Div. 2, Groups A, B, C, E, F & G; Temperature Class T6 Tamb = -25°C to +60°C; in accordance with Control Drawing No.7334; Hazardous (Classified) Locations.
MKE-5-IS (a). Digital Weight Indicator System
Intrinsically Safe for use in Class I, II and III, Division 1, Groups A, B, C, D, E, F & G; Temperature Class T3C Tamb = -25°C to +40°C; Temperature Class T3B Tamb = -25°C to +60°C in accordance with Control Drawing No.4013; Intrinsically safe apparatus for use in Class I, Zone 0, AEx ia IIC T3 Ta = – 25°C to+60°C; in accordance with Control Drawing No. 4013; Non-incendive for use in Class I, II, III, Division 2, Groups A, B, C, D, E, F & G; Temperature Class T6 Tamb = -25°C to +60°C; in accordance with Control Drawing No.4013; Hazardous (Classified) Locations.
Questions About This Model? Contact Us or visit www.arlynscales.com/scales/arlynguard-s