Arlyn Series 3250 “Rail-less” Drum Scales – Specification Sheet
Drum Scales – Series 3250 – Data Sheet
Configure and Buy at www.arlynscales.com/drum-scales
Tough, dependable, low profile barrel and drum scales withstand the heavy use of rolling drums up the ramp and onto the scale platform. Just 1 7/8″ high, loading and unloading becomes much easier. Most scales of this style require higher “side rails” which restrict the size of the load.
This “rail-less” design offers a large 36″ x 36″ active weighing area on a diamond plate platform with an included ramp. And it can double as a pallet scale, as the load can overhang the sides. The scale features stainless steel load cells and a welded frame, giving the scale superior overload protection for years of trouble free use. Other features include easy installation, easy to read graphics LCD display, full numeric keypad, easy to use menu driven interface and large memory capacity. The indicator also offers Units Conversion, Net/Gross, Tare, Zero, and many other secondary functions.
|Capacity||500lb (220kg)||1000lb (440kg)|
|Readability||0.1lb (0.05kg)||0.2lb (0.1kg)|
|Internal Res.||1 part in 500,000||1 part in 500,000|
|Platform Dimensions||36″ x 36″||36″ x 36″|
- Very Low Profile Platform – 36″ x 36″ aluminum plate, only 1 7/8″ high. Ramp is included.
- Very Accurate – – Internal resolution to 1:500,000. Includes features found on scales costing 5x more.
- No Set Up or dealer services required. Automatic calibration. Adjustable leveling legs.
- Easy Operation – Pushbutton functions for automatic tare and unit conversion. Movable display head for easy viewing.
- Optional Touchscreen – Available with Arlyn UpScale touchscreen indicator as shown above.*
- Optional Stainless Steel – All models also available in (SS) stainless steel construction.
- Other Platform Sizes – Also available in 30″ x 30″ and 27″ x 60″. Many other sizes available on request.
- Power Requirements – 117/220VAC, 50/60 Hz.
- DC-Rechargeable Battery – approx. 20 hours use*, overnight recharge (only available with MKE5 indicators)
- Accuracy – 0.1% of full scale
- Dimensions – 36″ x 36″ x 1 7/8″ high. Included ramp 36″ x 18″
- Tare, Zero Range – 100% of full scale
- Operating Temp – 14ºF to 104ºF
- Electronics – 32-bit microcomputer circuitry, self-test feature. All electronics on 1 plug-in board for easy service.
- Display – 1″ easy to read LCD with status annunciators
- Display Speed – 0.5 seconds, adjustable
- Weighing Features – Automatic calibration, eight unit conversions, net/gross, keyboard and digital tare with memory storage for tare and ID#s.
- UpScale Indicator Option – 7″ color touchscreen, visually driven user interface, user programmable extended accuracy parameters, multiple screen format choices, battery backup.
- Other Options – RS-232, USB, Ethernet, Wi-Fi, 4-20mA, label and ticket printers, programmable setpoints for filling, mixing and monitoring, rechargeable battery, stainless platforms and indicator, ramps, parts counting, custom and standard platform sizes up to 30″ x 30″ and 27″ x 60″.
Questions About This Model? Contact Us or visit www.arlynscales.com/drum-scales.