Arlyn Series ARC Crane Scales – Specification Sheet
Crane Scales – Series ARC – Data Sheet
Configure and Buy at www.arlynscales.com/crane-scales
These versatile high capacity hanging scales are ideal for all lifting, force measurement, and weighing applications. The Arlyn Crane Scale is made for hanging loads and all applications where precision and extreme durability are important. An integral stainless steel load sensor is encased within high impact/high visibility solid red polyurethane and aircraft-grade aluminum housing. The Arlyn full-feature digital indicator includes large 1” high graphics digits for easy viewing. Other features include excellent accuracy of 0.1% of full capacity, pushbutton tare, zero, and optional swivel shackles and hooks.
|Readability||0.2lb (0.1kg)||0.5lb (0.2kg)||1lb (0.5kg)||2lb (1kg)|
- Very Accurate – Weight resolution to approximately 1 part in 5000. NIST Calibration Certificate.
- Extremely Durable –Stainless steel load cell. 2x safety overload, 6x ultimate. Water-resistant, sealed housing.
- No Set-Up or dealer services required. Automatic calibration.
- Easy Operation – Pushbutton functions for tare and unit conversion. Battery operated. Units conversion.
- Power Requirements – 2 NiMh “C” cell rechargeable batteries – approximately 100 hours use, 4 hours recharge
- Accuracy – 0.1% of full scale
- Dimensions – Housing: 8” diameter x 2” width, Overall length: 12”, 24lb shipping weight
- Tare, Zero Range – 100% of full scale. Digital tare entry with memory.
- Operating Temp – 14ºF to 104ºF
- Display – 1” easy to read LCD with status annunciators
- Display Speed – 0.4 seconds, adjustable
- Overload Condition –Display warning message at 102% of scale capacity. Resists mechanical damage to 600% capacity.
- Weighing Features – Adjustable constants, automatic calibration, adjustable display update.
- Options – Parts counting, Setpoint controller, Swivel shackle, Swivel hook, Fitted carrying case.