Starting at $3499Configure and Buy
OverviewArlyn's Large Ultra Precision Scales offer accuracy at least 10 times better than regular scales at a factory direct cost that can't be beat. Capacities are available up to 1000lb. See more product details
Arlyn's Large Ultra Precision Scales offer a superior accuracy at a factory direct cost that can't be beat. With the super sensitivity of our 7100 series or the utilization of our SAW (Surface Acoustic Wave) technology, these scales are optimized for better performance. Check our Scale Technology Section for further details.
Super SensitivityOur High Resolution scales offer a sensitivity of up to 20 times that of regular scales.
Full FunctionedEnjoy easy viewing on large, backlit, LCD dual display. This model has a zero button, offers 15 different weighing units (g, lb, oz, kg, etc.), has a parts counting and check weighing function for your convenience, and automatic zero tracking and stability control. A wide variety of options are available, including RS-232, Ethernet, rechargeable battery pack, setpoint controller for automatic filling, and others.
Super AccuracyWith an accuracy of 0.005% and a display resolution up to 1 part in 400,000. The internal resolution is up to 1 part in 2 million!
No Set UpNo set up or dealer service required. Automatic calibration
Rugged ConstructionThis scale is built to last. Manufactured with a diecast aluminum frame, stainless steel weighing pan and click type switches.
Wide Range of CapacitiesMany other capacities available.
- MKE-5 Digital Indicator: High Precision Push-button Indicator
- UPSCALE-9 Indicator: Arlyn UpScale Touchscreen Indicator
- Analog: Analog Output 4 - 20mA
- Ethernet: Ethernet TCP/IP Connectivity
- WiFi: (UpScale Only) Wireless TCP/IP Connectivity
- Label Printer: Label, Paper, and Card Printer (must purchase RS232 option)
- Thermal Printer: (UpScale Only) POS Printer and Interface (Bluetooth/USB connection)
- Flow Rate: Flow Rate Measurement Program
- Memory Stick: USB Memory Stick Datalogging
- NEMA: NEMA 4x stainless steel display enclosure
- Battery: Rechargeable Battery Pack
- RS-232: RS-232 Computer/Printer Port
- Set Point: Set Point Controller (for Filling Operations)
- Relay (AC/DC): Solid State Relays for Industrial Control
- USB: USB Port (Virtual COM Port Drivers)
- Time & Date: Time and Date output
- WinWedge: Data Collection Software (USB, RS232, etc.)
|MKE-5 Digital Indicator||Included 1" high graphics LCD digits. Updates between 0.1 to 0.5 sec. Adjustable.|
|UPSCALE-9 Indicator||Upgrade to Arlyn UpScale 7" Color LCD Touchscreen. Fully Customizable.|
|Platform Size||See Capacities and Platform Sizes.|
|Power Requirements||117 VAC, 50/60 Hz. (Optional 24V Supply Available)|
|Accuracy||See Capacities and Platform Sizes.|
|Operating Temperature||10°F to 120°F|
|Sampling Rates||3 Hz, 30 Hz, and 100 Hz|
Capacities and Platform Sizes
|Capacity x Readability||500 lb x .005 lb |
225 kg x 2 g
|Linearity*||1:40,000 of Full Capacity|
|Response Time (avg)||0.2 sec - 1 sec|
|Display Update||0.4 sec|
|Allowable Ambient Temperature||10ºF - 120ºF|
|Sensitivity Drift (15C-35C)*||approx.+/- 2 ppm|
|Pan Size||31.5" x 31.5"|
***ALL OTHER SIZES AND CAPACITIES ARE AVAILABLE***
***CALL THE FACTORY FOR PRICING AND DELIVERY***