Starting at $349Configure and Buy
The key task for a Digital Scale Indicator is to show accurate weight values. Coupling that with an intuitive, graphic interface produces a winning product. Our full function keypad enables alphanumeric data input, while the large graphic display gives easy to read results. A variety of communication options allows data to be sent to and received from other computerized instruments. See the instruction manual for full details.
Water ResistantHighly water resistant injection molded enclosure. Rubber gasket helps seal out moisture. Optional stainless steel enclosure also available.
Easy to SeeStainless steel swivel bracket allows the display to be seen from any angle. The bracket may be mounted in a convenient spot on a post, or desk or wall.
Load Cell ConnectivityCompatible with 4-wire Load Cell connection (Excitation +, Excitation -, Signal +, Signal -). Comes with 5-pin DIN connectors or HDMI connection for ease of use. Wiring information available on request. Customized connectors also supported.
Large Internal MemoryMore than 100 values can be stored for tare weights, piece counts, and other parameters.
Communication choicesThe modern industrial environment is interconnected. All Arlyn Digital Indicator is available with a wide variety of industry standard communication options including Ethernet, Wi-Fi, USB and RS-232.
Clear Menu InterfaceAll choices are prompted from the graphical display.
- Analog: Analog Output 4 - 20mA
- Ethernet: Ethernet TCP/IP Connectivity
- Printer: Label, Paper, and Card Printer (must purchase RS232 option)
- Flow Rate: Flow Rate Measurement Program
- Memory Stick: USB Memory Stick Datalogging
- NEMA: NEMA 4x stainless steel display enclosure
- Battery: Rechargeable Battery Pack
- RS-232: RS-232 Computer/Printer Port
- Set Point: Set Point Controller (for Filling Operations)
- Relay (AC/DC): Solid State Relays for Industrial Control
- USB: USB Port (Virtual COM Port Drivers)
- Time & Date: Time and Date output
- WinWedge: Data Collection Software (USB, RS232, etc.)
|Display||3 inch Monochrome LCD with Six Digit Display Width|
|Resolution||128 x 64|
|Storage||100 Tares/Samples, 1 Setpoint Definition, 1 Print Frame|
|Control Panel||Sealed "Click-Type" Keypad|
|Power Requirements||117-240VAC, 50/60Hz - 24VDC Optional|
|Standard Features||Eight Unit Conversions, Resolution Override, Customized Accuracy Control|
|Battery Life||Optional Battery Pack: 15-20 Hrs Single Load Cell, 6-8 Hrs Four Load Cell, 3-5 Hrs with Options|
|Temperature Specs||Operating Range: 14°F to 104°F|
|Enclosure||Molded Plastic or NEMA 4x Stainless Steel|