820C Parts Counting Scales for Heavy Industrial Use
Starting at $549Configure and Buy
OverviewParts counting scales convert the weight of a batch of parts into the number of pieces in that batch. Accuracy and ease of use save time. See more product details
DetailsParts counting scales convert the weight of a batch of parts into the number of pieces in that batch. This is accomplished by weighing a small sample of parts, calculating the weight of an individual piece, and then dividing the weight of the full batch by that calculated piece weight. While this sounds like it should be pretty simple, many of our competitors get it wrong. Our counting scales’ high precision and advanced digital algorithms make it a quick and easy process.
Excellent AccuracyArlyn parts counting scales are sold Factory Direct, bringing very accurate counting ability at an economical cost. A precision-machined stainless steel load cell provides excellent counting accuracy, even with large batches up to 100 lb. Lower capacity scales are suitable for smaller parts. For those situations requiring even greater counting accuracy, see our Ultra Precision SAW scales.This patented technology increases precision by a factor of ten times or more – all at very reasonable cost.
Easy to useIn most situations, our “Quick Count” mode turns counts parting into a one step process without confusing menu functions. Equipped with a large internal memory, you can store the piece weight of many different items, effectively by-passing the sampling process.
The optional remote digital indicator allows the display to be positioned almost anywhere. The moveable Swing Arm can be positioned for trouble-free viewing. A number of alternate weighing modes provide further versatility.
Data CollectionInventory data is meant to be shared. We provide a wide choice of communication options to move your data to external computer systems or even to the web.
Extremely RuggedThese scales include a stainless steel platform with a robust, machined aluminum frame. Four overload stops provide additional protection. The display enclosure is molded and then sealed with a rubber gasket for protection from moisture. The scale can be used out of the box, and does not require dealer set up or calibration services.
- MKE-5 Digital Indicator: High Precision Push-button Indicator
- UPSCALE-9 Indicator: Arlyn UpScale Touchscreen Indicator
- Arm/Remote: Indicator attached to Arm or Cable to Platform
- Analog: Analog Output 4 - 20mA
- Ethernet: Ethernet TCP/IP Connectivity
- WiFi: (UpScale Only) Wireless TCP/IP Connectivity
- Label Printer: Label, Paper, and Card Printer (must purchase RS232 option)
- Thermal Printer: (UpScale Only) POS Printer and Interface (Bluetooth/USB connection)
- Flow Rate: Flow Rate Measurement Program
- Memory Stick: USB Memory Stick Datalogging
- NEMA: NEMA 4x stainless steel display enclosure
- Battery: Rechargeable Battery Pack
- RS-232: RS-232 Computer/Printer Port
- Set Point: Set Point Controller (for Filling Operations)
- Relay (AC/DC): Solid State Relays for Industrial Control
- USB: USB Port (Virtual COM Port Drivers)
- Time & Date: Time and Date output
- WinWedge: Data Collection Software (USB, RS232, etc.)
|MKE-5 Digital Indicator||1" High Graphics LCD digits. Updates between 0.1 to 0.5 sec. Adjustable. (Arm or Remote)|
|UPSCALE-9 Indicator||Upgrade to Arlyn UpScale 7" Color LCD Touchscreen. Fully Customizable. (Remote Only)|
|Overload Condition||Warning at 102% capacity, protected to 150% capacity.|
|Platform Dimensions||12" x 16", Approximately 17 lbs shipping weight.|
|Power Requirements||117 VAC, 50/60 Hz.|
|Accuracy||0.1% of full scale.|
|Operating Temperature||14°F to 104°F (-10°C to 65°C)|
|Counting Features||100 piece weight memory storage with alpha-numeric ID, adjustable sample size. Advanced accuracy functions available.|
|Weight Features||Adjustable Filter constants, adjustable display speed, automatic calibration.|
|Minimum Sampling Rate||10 Hz|