Starting at $1899Configure and Buy
OverviewAvailable in platform sizes ranging from 20" x 27" up to 48" x 48", these stainless steel scales also include stainless steel load cells for maximum ruggedness. They all also include Factory Direct pricing. See more product details
Arlyn Scales offers quality Industrial Platform Scales for every type of requirement. Our Stainless Steel 3200 scales utilize industry standard technology matched with top of the line stainless steel load cells to provide accuracy, ruggedness and durability. And the Factory Direct cost is much, much lower than industry standard.
Extremely DurableFeatures four stainless load cells embedded in welded frame for maximum shock and abuse resistance and a molded display enclosure with rubber gasket for water resistance.
Easy OperationWith a large 1" high graphics digital display and swivel mount, the Pushbutton functions for automatic and keyboard tare with 450 memory locations, zero, net/gross, and multiple units conversion (lb, kg, oz, troy, etc.)
Very AccurateWith internal resolution to 1 part in 500,000, the 320D has excellent weight resolution up to 0.1 lb.
VersatileAll sizes are also available in full stainless steel construction. For extremely corrosive environments, see our Corrosion Resistant Scales. Scales may also be constructed in any non-standard size.
- MKE-5 Digital Indicator: High Precision Push-button Indicator
- UPSCALE-9 Indicator: Arlyn UpScale Touchscreen Indicator
- Analog: Analog Output 4 - 20mA
- Ethernet: Ethernet TCP/IP Connectivity
- WiFi: (UpScale Only) Wireless TCP/IP Connectivity
- Label Printer: Label, Paper, and Card Printer (must purchase RS232 option)
- Thermal Printer: (UpScale Only) POS Printer and Interface (Bluetooth/USB connection)
- Flow Rate: Flow Rate Measurement Program
- Memory Stick: USB Memory Stick Datalogging
- NEMA: NEMA 4x stainless steel display enclosure
- Battery: Rechargeable Battery Pack
- RS-232: RS-232 Computer/Printer Port
- Set Point: Set Point Controller (for Filling Operations)
- Relay (AC/DC): Solid State Relays for Industrial Control
- USB: USB Port (Virtual COM Port Drivers)
- Time & Date: Time and Date output
- WinWedge: Data Collection Software (USB, RS232, etc.)
|MKE-5 Digital Indicator||Included 1" high graphics LCD digits. Updates between 0.1 to 0.5 sec. Adjustable.|
|UPSCALE-9 Indicator||Upgrade to Arlyn UpScale 7" Color LCD Touchscreen. Fully Customizable.|
|Platform Size||22" x 44" x 1 7/8" high, 50 lbs shipping weight. Optional sizes to 48" x 48".|
|Power Requirements||117/220 VAC, 50/60 Hz., 24VDC Optional|
|Accuracy||0.1% of full scale.|
|Operating Temperature||14°F to 104°F|
|Minimum Sampling Rate||10 Hz|