ArlynGuard P – Approved Intrinsically Safe Platform Scales – Specification Sheet
Intrinsically Safe Platform Scales – ArlynGuard P – Data Sheet
Configure and Buy at www.arlynscales.com/scales/arlynguard-p
Take advantage of our Explosion Proof Scales that provide intrinsic safety at an affordable price. They feature a power-efficient Cortex-M microprocessor incorporated on a single circuit board. Their extremely low power consumption provides long battery life from three (3) rechargeable AA batteries. They also support external power supply through an intrinsically safe safety barrier. The scale features stainless steel load cells giving the scale superior overload protection for years of trouble-free use.
Other features include easy installation, easy to read graphics LCD display, full numeric keypad, easy to use menu-driven interface and large memory capacity. The indicator also offers Units Conversion, Net/Gross, Tare, Zero and many other secondary functions. Its housing is made from impact-resistant nylon. The optional communications interface allows communication to non-hazardous areas, giving RS-232, USB, Ethernet TCP/IP, analog 4-20mA, and setpoint outputs.
|Capacity||500lb (220kg)||500lb (220kg)||1000lb (440kg)||1000lb (440kg)||1000lb (440kg)|
|Readability||0.1lb (0.05kg)||0.1lb (0.05kg)||0.2lb (0.1kg)||0.2lb (0.1kg)||0.2lb (0.1kg)|
|Platform Dimensions||20″ x 27″||22″ x 44″||20″ x 27″||36″ x 36″||Stainless 20″ x 27″|
- Very Low Profile Platform – 20”x27” aluminum plate (optional Stainless Steel) only 1 7/8” high.
- Very Accurate – Internal resolution up to 1 part in 500,000. Nominal resolution at 1 part in 5000. No Set-Up or dealer services required. Automatic calibration. Adjustable leveling legs.
- Optional Stainless Steel – All models also available in (SS) stainless steel construction.
- Other Platform Sizes – Also available in 30”x30” and 27”x60”. Other sizes are available on request.
- Power Requirements – Uses supplied (3) NiMH AA batteries. 1 extra set is provided with a recharger. AC Power available with Safety Barrier.
- Accuracy – 0.1% of full scale
- Dimensions – 20” x 27” x 1.8”, 45lb shipping weight
- Tare, Zero Range – 100% of full scale
- Operating Temp – 14ºF to 104ºF
- Overload Condition -Display warning message at 102% of scale capacity. Mechanical stops prevent damage to 150% of capacity.
- Display – Intrinsically Safe, 1” easy to read LCD with status annunciators.
- Display Speed – 0.5 seconds, adjustable
- Electronics – Power efficient Cortex-M based system, self-test feature. All electronics on 1-plug board for easy service.
- Weighing Features – Adjustable constants, automatic calibration, 100 alphanumeric memory locations for tare, ID#s, etc.
- Options – Setpoints, RS-422/485, and other optional features provided through Safety Barrier giving RS-232, USB, Ethernet, analog, setpoints and other options
Class I, II, III, Division 1, Groups A, B, C, D, E, F & G-Class I, Zone 0, AEx ia IIC (T3 Ta=60C) Indoor Hazardous (Classified) Locations. Non-incendive for use in Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C and D. Suitable for use in Class II, Division 2, Groups F & G, Class III, Division 2 indoor Hazardous (Classified) Locations.
This ArlynGuard scale is equipped with one or more of:
- Model MKE-5-IS(-a) Digital Weight Indicator System
- Load Cell Models 620-300-IS, 620-100-IS, 620-50-IS, 620-25-IS, 620-10-IS, 520-10000L-IS, 520-5000L-IS, 520-5000-IS, 520-2500-IS, 520-1250-IS, 320-500-IS, and 320-250
which are Factory Mutual (FM) Approved components as per Approval Standard 3600, 3610, 3611 and 3810.