Arlyn Series 6200 Portable Bench Scale – Specification Sheet
Bench Scales – Series 6200 – Data Sheet
Configure and Buy at www.arlynscales.com/bench-scales
High Accuracy Portable Bench Scales
The Arlyn Series 6200 all-electronic portable bench scales feature the most rugged construction for survival and dependability in your industrial environment. The scale features stainless steel load cells and a large stainless weighing platform, giving the scale superior overload protection for years of trouble-free use.
Other features include easy installation, easy to read graphics LCD display, full numeric keypad, easy to use menu-driven interface and large memory capacity. The indicator also offers Units Conversion, Net/Gross, Tare, Zero, and many other secondary functions. All ARLYN electronic scales are shipped to you direct from the factory, which allows the cost to be significantly lower than other equivalent scales.
|Capacity||10lb (4.5kg)||25lb (11kg)||50lb (22kg)||100lb (45kg)||150lb (66kg)|
|Readability||0.002lb (0.001kg)||0.005lb (0.002kg)||0.01lb (0.005kg)||0.02lb (0.01kg)||0.05lb (0.02kg)|
|Internal Res.||1 part in 500,000||1 part in 500,000||1 part in 500,000||1 part in 500,000||1 part in 500,000|
|Nominal Res.||1 part in 5,000||1 part in 5,000||1 part in 5,000||1 part in 5,000||1 part in 5,000|
|Platform Dimensions||12” x 16”||12” x 16”||12” x 16”||12” x 16”||12” x 16”|
- Very Accurate – Internal resolution to 1:500,000, Nominal Resolution at 1:5000.
- Cost-Effective – Includes features found on scales costing 5x more.
- Ultra Readability – See Arlyn’s exclusive SAW Ultra Precision Scales.
- Extremely Durable – Rugged, heavy-duty construction. Water-resistant, gasket, display housing.
- Swing Arm or Remote Cable – Available in Swing Arm (MKE-5 only) or Remote Cable attachment.
- No Set-Up or dealer services required. Automatic calibration.
- Optional Touchscreen – Available with Arlyn UpScale touchscreen indicator as shown
- Power Requirements – 117/220VAC, 50/60 Hz.(incl. DC power adapter). Optional DC-Rechargeable battery approximately 20 hours use, overnight recharge (only available with MKE5 indicators)
- Accuracy – 0.1% of full scale
- Shipping Dimensions – 15” x 17” x 3.5”, 17lb
- Tare, Zero Range – 100% of full scale
- Operating Temp – 14ºF to 104ºF
- Display – 1” easy to read LCD with status annunciators
- Display Speed – 0.5 seconds, adjustable
- Weighing Features – Automatic calibration, eight unit conversions, net/gross, keyboard and digital tare with memory storage for tare and ID#s.
- UpScale Indicator Option – 7″ color touchscreen, visually-driven user interface, user-programmable extended accuracy parameters, multiple screen format choices, battery backup.
- Approvals Available – Intrinsically Safe Approved scales available. Learn more…
- Other Options –RS-232, USB, Ethernet, Wi-Fi, 4-20mA, label and ticket printers, programmable setpoints for filling, mixing and monitoring, rechargeable battery, stainless platforms and indicator, ramps, parts counting