Arlyn Series 3200-CR Corrosion Resistant Scales – Specification Sheet
Corrosion Resistant Platform and Floor Scales – Data Sheet
Configure and Buy Corrosion Resistant Platform and Floor Scales at www.arlynscales.com/corrosion-resistant-scales
These highly corrosion resistant scales are ideal for weighing cylinders and drums of corrosive materials. Cylinders of liquefied gas, such as chlorine, sulfur dioxide, ammonia, hydrogen chloride, and carbon dioxide, and chemicals such as fluoride, sodium hypochlorite, sodium hydroxide, phosphate, alum, caustics, and many others, can be weighed and monitored. The very low profile allows for easy loading of cylinders and drums. A unique epoxy coating, containing garnet particles, over stainless steel construction provides both rugged use and excellent chemical resistance. Stainless steel load sensors will provide years of trouble-free service.
Other features include easy installation, easy to read graphics LCD display, full numeric keypad, easy to use menu-driven interface and large memory capacity. The indicator also offers Units Conversion, Net/Gross, Tare, Zero, and many other secondary functions. In addition to the models listed, there are many other capacities and sizes available.
|Capacity||500lb (220kg)||1000lb (440kg)||1000lb (440kg)||5000lb (2200kg)|
|Readability||0.1lb (0.05kg)||0.2lb (0.1kg)||0.2lb (0.1kg)||1lb (0.5kg)|
|Internal Resolution||1 part in 500,000||1 part in 500,000||1 part in 500,000||1 part in 500,000|
|Platform Dimensions||20″ x 27″||20″ x 27″||36″ x 36″||48″ x 48″|
- Very Low Profile Platform – Large 20″ x 27″ platform only 1.8″ high.
- Very Accurate – Internal resolution up to 1 part in 500,000. Nominal Resolution at 1 part in 5000.
- Cost-Effective – Includes features found on scales costing 5x more.
- Extremely Durable –Stainless steel Arlyn Load Cell system. Unique corrosion resistant epoxy coating. No set-up or dealer services required. Automatic calibration.
- Easy Operation – Pushbutton functions for tare and unit conversion. Movable display head for easy viewing.
- Optional Touchscreen – Available with Arlyn UpScale touchscreen indicator as shown above.*
- Other Platform Sizes –Other sizes available on request.
- Power Requirements – 117/220V VAC, 50/60 Hz. (incl. DC power adapter)
- Optional DC-Rechargeable Battery approx. 20 hours use, overnight recharge (only available with MKE5 indicators)
- Accuracy – 0.1% of full scale
- Dimensions – 20″ x 27″ x 1.8″, 45lb shipping weight
- Tare, Zero Range – 100% of the full scale
- Operating Temp – 14ºF to 104ºF
- Display – 1″ easy to read LCD with status annunciators
- Overload Condition -Display warning message at 102% of scale capacity. Mechanical stops prevent damage to 150% of capacity.
- Display Speed – 0.5 seconds, adjustable.
- Weighing Features – Automatic calibration, eight-unit conversions, net/gross, keyboard and digital tare with memory storage for tare and ID#s.
- UpScale Indicator Option – 7″ color touchscreen, visually driven user interface, user-programmable extended accuracy parameters, multiple screen format choices, battery backup.
- Approvals Available – Intrinsically Safe Approved scales available. Learn more…
- Other Options –RS-232, USB, Ethernet, Wi-Fi, 4-20 ma, label and ticket printers, programmable setpoints for filling, mixing and monitoring, rechargeable battery, stainless platforms, and indicator, ramps, parts counting. Optional platform sizes up to 92″ x 144″.
Questions About This Model? Contact Us or visit www.arlynscales.com/corrosion-resistant-scales