Starting at $799Configure and Buy
Weighing animals requires some special features not found on standard industrial scales. Arlyn’s “Weight Average and Hold” function provides an accurate weight for an animal that is not standing still. The scale is very low profile, making it easier for animals to step onto and off of the platform. These scales are ideal for veterinary use.
Excellent WarrantySpecial Limited 3-Year Parts and Labor Warranty.
Very RuggedThere are no moving parts, which increases the longevity of the scale. The four stainless load cells embedded in the welded frame provide excellent shock and abuse resistance.
Low to the GroundThe scale platform is 1 7/8” high. This makes it easy for an animal to step onto and off of the scale.
Resistant to Moisture and LiquidsThe display housing is gasket sealed. Load sensors are coated and protected from animal waste and other corrosive elements.
Highly AccurateThe weight can be read to the nearest 0.1 lb.
Easy to Read DisplayThe graphical indicator includes stainless steel swivel mount, which means it can easily be seen from any angle.
- MKE-5 Digital Indicator: High Precision Push-button Indicator
- UPSCALE-9 Indicator: Arlyn UpScale Touchscreen Indicator
- Ethernet: Ethernet TCP/IP Connectivity
- WiFi: (UpScale Only) Wireless TCP/IP Connectivity
- Label Printer: Label, Paper, and Card Printer (must purchase RS232 option)
- Thermal Printer: (UpScale Only) POS Printer and Interface (Bluetooth/USB connection)
- Flow Rate: Flow Rate Measurement Program
- Memory Stick: USB Memory Stick Datalogging
- RS-232: RS-232 Computer/Printer Port
- USB: USB port (Virtual COM Port Drivers)
- Time & Date: Time and Date output
- WinWedge: Data Collection Software (USB, RS232, etc.)
|MKE-5 Digital Indicator||1" High Graphics LCD digits. Updates at 0.4 sec. Adjustable.|
|UPSCALE-9 Indicator||Upgrade to Arlyn UpScale 7" Color LCD Touchscreen. Fully Customizable.|
|Overload Condition||Warning at 102% capacity, protected to 150% capacity.|
|Dimensions||1 7/8" high, Approx.60 lbs shipping weight.|
|Electronic Features||32 bit microcomputer, self test, 1 plug-in board for easy service,automatic calibration.|
|Power Requirements||117 VAC, 50/60 Hz.|
|Accuracy||0.1% of full scale.|
|Operating Temperature||14°F to 104°F|
Capacities and Platform Sizes
|Product Code||Capacity & Resolution||Platform Size||Price|
|320-ALP||500 lb x .1 lb||22" x 44"||$799|
***ALL OTHER SIZES AND CAPACITIES ARE AVAILABLE***
***CALL THE FACTORY FOR PRICING AND DELIVERY***